- 10 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 medium russet potato
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 6 large egg
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium orange
- Cube bread and ham, shred potato, and cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- In a crockpot, layer the ingredients in the following order: Half of the bread cubes, all of the potato, half of the cheese, half of the broccoli, all of the ham, and then the remaining bread cubes, broccoli, and cheese.
- Beat eggs together with milk and seasonings, then pour over all the layers in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or until eggs are set and most of the liquid as been absorbed.
- Serve with fresh oranges on the side.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 821mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g