- 4 medium orange
- Cube bread and ham, shred potato, and cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- In a crockpot, layer the ingredients in the following order: Half of the bread cubes, all of the potato, half of the cheese, half of the broccoli, all of the ham, and then the remaining bread cubes, broccoli, and cheese.
- Beat eggs together with milk and seasonings, then pour over all the layers in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or until eggs are set and most of the liquid as been absorbed.
- Serve with fresh oranges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie