- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 stalk celery
- 4 medium clementine
- Preheat waffle iron. Slice cheese into thin slices.
- Layer 4 pieces of bread with cheese and spinach; top with remaining slices of bread.
- Place sandwiches one at a time into preheated waffle maker; cook until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes, celery sticks, and clementines on the side.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 501mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g