- 2 container (8 oz) Greek Yogurt
- 2 cup, frozen mixed berries, frozen
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 cup (1 NLEA serving) multigrain cereal
- 1/2 cup, slivered ALMONDS
- The night before servings, separate yogurt into single serve dishes (preferably in a large cup). Mix in 1/2 cup frozen berries. Drizzle with honey. Cover and allow to sit overnight in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, top yogurt and berry mixture with cereal and almonds. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie