- 4 piece Chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- 1/2 cup, crumbs panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- 1 tsp parsley, dried
- 1 tsp, ground OREGANO, DRIED
- 1 tsp, ground BASIL, DRIED, GROUND
- 4 oz Romano cheese
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 4 fruit (2″ dia) kiwi
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 oz Spaghetti
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, while preparing chicken.
- Pour milk into a shallow medium sized dish. Stir panko, oregano, parsley, basil into a separate shallow dish. Dip each chicken piece into the milk, and then into the panko.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Place each piece of chicken into pan, and brown. Place into a baking dish, sprinkle chopped tomato over the tops of chicken. Bake 20 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.
- Shred cheese. During the last 5 minutes of baking, sprinkle cheese onto each piece of chicken.
- Serve chicken with steamed green beans, pasta with marinara sauce and kiwi slices
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie