- 4 stalk celery
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 miniature box (.5 oz) raisins, seedless
- 4 serving Chicken Vegetable Soup, low sodium, Canned
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 cup milk
- Wash and cut celery. Spread a small amount of peanut butter on each strip of celery and then place raisins on the peanut butter.
- Place all other ingredients into separate containers. Or if serving from home, place everything onto a plate, and heat soup.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie