- 2 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Flatten out bread with a rolling pin. Cut into triangle shapes using a small cookie cutter or quartering the bread with a knife.
- Wash grapes.
- Slice cucumbers to use as the “boat” stands.
- Top each slice of cucumber with a grape, and then set the sails by pushing a toothpick through the triangle bread pieces, and into the grape and cucumber.
- Serve immediately with yogurt on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie