- 2 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 stalk celery
- 1 medium onion
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 clove garlic
- 6 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 can diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 large russet potato
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 2 none bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup GREEN BEANS, SNAP
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 medium apple
- Peel and chop onion and carrots; chop celery and mince garlic.
- Heat a large stock pot over medium; add oil and swirl to coat. Add onions to oil and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrots to onions and continue to stir and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add celery and garlic to pot. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add broth and undrained tomatoes; stir to combine. Turn heat back to medium-high and bring to a boil.
- Chop potatoes and add to pot. Bring back to a boil. Add parsley, bay leaves, thyme, salt, pepper, and green beans; reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook 20-30 minutes or until potatoes have become tender.
- Add drained corn and peas; cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Serve warm with sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1636mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 27g