- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 none bell pepper, mini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/8 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 2 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- Cut zucchini and peppers into thick slices. Add to a zip-lock bag with olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; toss to mix and coat.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add veggies to the hot skillet and cook for 2 minutes on each side; remove from skillet.
- Slice rolls in half and place open sides face-down in the skillet used for the veggies; cook until toasted.
- Combine feta, cream cheese, and chopped basil. Spread onto each roll and then fill with veggies.
- Serve with sliced peaches on the side.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 473mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 20g