- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 4 stalk green onion
- 2 medium carrot
- 3/4 cup black olives, canned
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 2 tablespoon mint, fresh
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar, balsamic
- Cook quinoa to desired tenderness as directed on package (longer cooking times result in a softer texture). Cool completely.
- Chop sun-dried tomatoes and thaw corn.
- Chop onions and grate carrots; add to a large bowl along with sun-dried tomatoes, thawed corn, and remaining salad ingredients. Set aside.
- Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar, then add to salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Once quinoa has cooled, add to salad and toss once more (or leave the ingredients separate to be mixed when eaten). Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 549mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g