- 3/4 pound chicken breast
- 14 ounce chicken broth, low-sodium
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 4 ounce angel hair pasta, dry
- 7 1/2 ounce artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, jarred
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/4 cup black olives, canned
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium apple
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Mince garlic. Add to a large pot along with chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, water, and oregano. Stir to combine and then add pasta. Bring to a boil and cook for 5-7 minutes until chicken is no longer pink and pasta has become tender.
- Cut artichokes into quarters, chop peppers and green onion, and halve olives; add to pot along with spinach. Season with parsley, 1 tablespoon lemon zest and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with feta and serve sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 594mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 15g