- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cornmeal, yellow
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- Shred zucchini (about 2 cups) and carrots (about 2 cups).
- Combine zucchini, carrots, and corn in a large bowl.
- Add the egg, yogurt, salt, and pepper and stir.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, and baking powder. Add it to the veggies. Fold in the shredded cheese.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Form balls of dough and press into a patty, using about 1/8 cup of dough. Add to skillet and cook on both sides (pressing to flat with the back of your spatula so it gets hot and cooked throughout the pancake).
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 332mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g