- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 2 cup, sliced strawberries
- Toast bread and spread each slice with hummus. Top 4 slices with lettuce. Dice olives and sprinkle onto remaining 4 slices of bread, pressing them into the hummus to stick. Close sandwich and slice in half.
- Cut broccoli into small florets and slice strawberries. Serve sandwich with broccoli, edamame, pretzels, and strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie