- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 2 cup, sliced strawberries
- Toast bread and spread each slice with hummus. Top 4 slices with lettuce. Dice olives and sprinkle onto remaining 4 slices of bread, pressing them into the hummus to stick. Close sandwich and slice in half.
- Cut broccoli into small florets and slice strawberries. Serve sandwich with broccoli, edamame, pretzels, and strawberries on the side.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1210mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 7g