- 2 medium apple
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and allow to completely cool. Set peas out to thaw.
- Chop carrot, cucumber, and ham; add to a large mixing bowl along with thawed peas.
- In a separate bowl, mix together yogurt, mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add yogurt mixture to the veggies, then stir in cooled pasta. Toss until well coated.
- Eat immediately or cover and refrigerate for later.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie