- 1 medium avocado
- 4 small hoagie roll
- 4 teaspoon mustard
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 slice Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- Mash avocado.
- Split rolls in half horizontally; spread mustard onto one half of each roll and mashed avocado onto the other.
- Slice cucumbers, bell pepper, tomato, and cheese (if necessary); add some of each to the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Add turkey, spinach, and a bit of fresh black pepper if desired; top with remaining bread halves, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with apple slices and any remaining veggies on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie