- 4 large naan
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium apple
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over high. Adding one piece of naan bread at a time, allow to cook for 1 minute on each side. Place onto baking sheet.
- Slice green onions; dice zucchini, tomato, bell pepper and avocado. Add all to a large mixing bowl along with the Italian seasoning, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread a small amount of sauce onto each naan bread, and then sprinkle the vegetable mixture over the top. Top with cheese and bake for 6-8 minutes until the edges are crisped.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 600kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 1034mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 20g