- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup spinach
- 10 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/4 tablespoon chives, dried
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Dice onion and mince garlic. Heat oil in skillet; add onion to hot oil and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in spinach and cook until it begins to wilt, approximately 2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk eggs together with salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, and chives.
- Add feta to each muffin cup. Stir cooled onions into egg mixture and pour over feta.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs have set.
- Serve with sliced bananas on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie