- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 1 1/2 ounce raisins, seedless
- Slice cucumber into round slices small enough to fit snuggly into the celery.
- Cut celery into 3-inch pieces. Peel and julienne carrot (or a slice into slivers about an inch long).
- Fill each piece of celery with cream cheese and place a cucumber slice towards one end to serve as the shell of the snail.
- Make eyes out of raisins and prop two pieces of the carrot behind the eyes for antennae.
- Serve any extra ingredients on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie