- 4 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Slice onion and mushrooms; halve tomatoes and coarsely chop spinach.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan. Add onion and mushrooms; cook approximately 10 minutes until onion begins to caramelize, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Spread sauce evenly onto each Naan bread.
- Add cooked onion and mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach. Sprinkle on feta and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust becomes golden.
- Serve with sliced pears on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie