- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 4 ounce colby-jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 medium apple
- Thinly slice tomato, cucumber, onion, and cheese. Heat a skillet to medium high.
- Spread butter onto the outside of the bread slices. Top 4 of the slices of bread with tomato, cucumbers, onions, spinach, and cheese; add remaining bread slices, buttered-side out, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Heat in skillet until cheese has melted, flipping to brown both sides.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 475mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 25g