- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour sauce into a microwave-safe container and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds until cheese starts to melt, then stir together.
- Dip broccoli in cheese sauce and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie