- 1/2 medium cauliflower
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup buffalo (wing) sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 head lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.*
- Five minutes before the cauliflower is done cooking, heat up the remaining buffalo sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and place it back in the bowl. Add remaining heated buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- To assemble tacos, fill each tortilla with chopped romaine, diced avocado and cauliflower. Drizzle with ranch and top with cilantro. Serve with sliced kiwi on the side.
Calories: 576kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 615mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 13g