- 4 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1 cup granola
- Peel carrots; grate one and slice remaining into sticks.
- Slice 1/2 the cucumber into 1/4-inch thick slices for the sandwich, and the other half into thicker wedges to serve on the side.
- Mix freshly chopped cilantro with cream cheese and salt; spread an even amount onto each slice of bread. Add some grated carrots and thinly sliced cucumber onto 4 of the bread slices. Top each with second slice of bread. Cut crust from each sandwich and slice into quarters.
- Pack sandwich quarters with pineapple chunks, carrot and cucumber slices, and granola into lunchboxes.
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 764mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g