- 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 cup raspberries
- Spray a griddle or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
- In medium bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, cheese and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir just until combined.
- Pour batter onto hot griddle by 1/4 cup-fulls. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook for 1-2 minutes longer until golden brown and cooked through.
- While pancakes cook, shred carrot.
- Serve pancakes warm, topped with yogurt, shredded carrots, and raspberries. Drizzle with additional honey if desired.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 209mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g