- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 medium orange
- 1 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Slice open rolls. Add turkey, sprouts, and mayo to inside of each roll; slice in half.
- Cut orange wedges into thirds and mix together with pineapple for a fruit cup.
- Serve sandwiches and fruit alongside tomatoes and edamame.
- Eat immediately or pack into lunchbox containers to go.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie