- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cup spinach
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup, chopped walnuts
- 2 large sweet potato
- 4 medium pear
- Cook sweet potato as desired.
- Chop bell pepper, dice turkey, and slice tomatoes into smaller pieces. Toss in a large mixing bowl along with spinach and chopped nuts.
- Cut cooked potato into smaller pieces and serve alongside salad and sliced pears.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie