- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 medium apple
- Chop pepper and onions. Grate the cheese. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Layer each tortilla with the spinach, turkey, cheese, red pepper and onions.
- Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; cut into pieces and serve with apples.
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 1069mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g