- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 medium apple
- Chop pepper and onions. Grate the cheese. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Layer each tortilla with the spinach, turkey, cheese, red pepper and onions.
- Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; cut into pieces and serve with apples.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie