- 5 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup black olives, canned
- 1 stalk green onion
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup blueberries
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium. Add turkey and season with salt. Cook until browned and no longer pink, stirring frequently to crumble.
- Drain and rinse beans; chop tomato and cilantro; shred lettuce.
- Remove turkey from the heat and stir in the tomato, cilantro, corn, cumin, and 1/2 cup beans.
- Add the meat of the avocado to a blender, along with the sour cream, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper; blend well.
- Divide lettuce into 4 servings. Top with meat mixture, cheese, chopped olives, and sliced green onion; drizzle the dressing over top.
- Serve with tortilla chips and blueberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie