- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup grapes
- Cut each roll horizontally, spreading with mustard and mayo as desired.
- Peel and grate one carrot and thinly slice cucumber.
- Layer roll with turkey, lettuce, carrot, and cucumber.
- Serve with grapes, remaining carrot cut into sticks, and cucumber slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie