- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup raspberries
- 8 wooden skewers
- Divide dressing among 4 small, sealable containers.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into smaller, bite-sized pieces, and then mix together with carrots.
- Assemble 4 sandwiches by spreading mayo onto bread and then layering with turkey and spinach. Cut each sandwich into 9 small pieces.
- Skewer sandwich bites and berries in an alternating fashion.
- Pack all items into lunchboxes for the kids. Don’t forget a note!
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 1736mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 13g