- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup raspberries
- 8 wooden skewers
- Divide dressing among 4 small, sealable containers.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into smaller, bite-sized pieces, and then mix together with carrots.
- Assemble 4 sandwiches by spreading mayo onto bread and then layering with turkey and spinach. Cut each sandwich into 9 small pieces.
- Skewer sandwich bites and berries in an alternating fashion.
- Pack all items into lunchboxes for the kids. Don’t forget a note!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie