- 8 medium freezer waffles
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 2 ounce Swiss cheese
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 cup blueberries
- 8 medium carrots, baby
- Toast homemade or store bought whole wheat waffles.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and maple syrup in a small bowl. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over 1 side of each toasted waffle.
- Layer a 1/2 ounce cheese slice, 1 lettuce leaf, and 2 slices of turkey on each of 4 waffles; top with remaining waffles. Serve with pears and baby carrots.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie