- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 12 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 each leftover muffins
- Thinly slice pepper and roll up inside each slice of turkey. Serve roll-ups with baby carrots, applesauce, yogurt, and leftover muffins from the morning before.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie