- 1 lb turkey, ground
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium carrot
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 4 medium nectarine
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium. Add turkey and begin to brown. Meanwhile, chop mushrooms and pepper; grate carrots.
- Add vegetables to skillet with turkey, continue to cook until beef is no longer pink and veggies have begun to soften.
- Heat a sandwich press, or another skillet. Place one tortilla down onto hot surface; top with turkey and veggies, sprinkle with cheese, beans and corn, and cover with second tortilla; heat until golden brown, flip over to brown second side. Cut into 4 pieces; serve with nectarines.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 605mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 11g