- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 ounce colby cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 medium peach
- Thinly slice the bell pepper and cheese. Toast bread and cut into fun shapes with small food cutters.
- Add peppers, turkey, lettuce and cheese to half of the toast shapes and top with remaining toast shapes to form sandwiches. Serve with sliced peaches on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie