- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium cucumber
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 stick string cheese
- 4 medium clementine
- 4 cracker (2-1/2″ square) graham crackers
- Thinly slice peppers; set aside. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, then cut into strips.
- Lay out turkey slices, top each with some pepper and cucumber strips, then roll up tightly.
- Serve with cheese sticks, clementines, graham crackers, and any remaining veggies on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie