- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 slice cheddar cheese
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Preheat sandwich press. Slice tomato, bell pepper, and cheese if necessary.
- Place cheese, turkey, and tomato between bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Place in panini maker or sandwich press and cook until golden.
- Serve tangerines and pepper slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie