- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice (1 oz) provolone cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Thinly slice peppers and mash avocado; set aside separately.
- Brush the outside of each slice of bread with olive oil, then spread avocado on the inside of each slice.
- Add sliced peppers, cheese, spinach and turkey to half the bread, then top with remaining slices to make sandwiches, keeping the oiled side out.
- Heat a panini press or skillet. Cook each sandwich until golden brown, then slice in half.
- Serve sandwiches with oranges on the side.
Calories: 531kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1708mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 19g