- 1 cup hummus
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cup strawberries
- 4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Grate and drain zucchini. Slice strawberries.
- Spread hummus onto 4 slices of bread. Add turkey and grated zucchini. Top with second slice of bread and cut into quarters.
- Top spinach with strawberries, dressing, and almonds.
- Serve sandwich with salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie