- 8 wooden skewers
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 slice Muenster cheese
- 1 cup kale
- 2 medium carrot
- 4 large naan
- 2 cup pineapple
- Roll turkey and cheese separately, then cut each roll into smaller pieces.
- Skewer turkey and cheese in an alternating fashion, with kale in between each piece.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks, slice naan into smaller pieces, and chop pineapple.
- Divide all ingredients into 4 equal servings and pack into lunchboxes or other sealable containers. Don’t forget the ice pack to keep things cool!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie