- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium sweet potato
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Rinse potato thoroughly and slice into 1/8th thick slices; lay out into a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt, bake for 25-30 minutes; flip potatoes once, halfway through cooking.
- While potatoes bake, spray a sauté pan with cooking spray. Mix together ground turkey, 2 tablespoons salsa; shape into two patties. Cook in skillet over medium-high heat until browned on each side and no longer pink on the inside; approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Top off burger on a bun with lettuce and a few thin slices of tomato; may add remaining salsa if desired. Serve with pear slices.