- 1 medium tomato, red
- 8 leaves basil, fresh
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium. Place open side of each bagel half onto hot skillet until toasted; set aside and wipe skillet clean.
- In a small bowl mix the cream cheese and pesto; set aside.
- Combine turkey, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and egg yolk in a separate bowl. Mix together and form into patties.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat. Cook each patty 4-5 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
- Serve each burger on a bagel; top with cheese spread, tomato slices, basil, avocado slices, and lettuce as desired.
- Serve mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie