- 12 slice turkey bacon
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 4 spear pickle
- Cook bacon until crispy, drain off any fat.
- Toast the bread; spread with the mayonnaise.
- Top 4 slices of bread with lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, and bacon.
- Top with remaining 4 pieces of toast to finish the sandwiches.
- Serve with pickle spears on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie