- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 12 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Thinly slice avocado and tomato. Cut each pita in half and open up the pockets.
- Stuff each pita pocket with turkey, avocado, tomato, cheese, and lettuce.
- Chop broccoli into bite-size pieces and serve on the side, along with Ranch dressing for dip.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie