- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 medium orange
- Split pitas in half, opening up each pocket.
- Finely chop lettuce, peel and grate carrots, and dice tomato and avocado; mix together in a large bowl.
- Spread cream cheese inside each pita pocket, then add turkey and fill with the veggie mixture.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie