- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 medium carrot
- Cut turkey and cheese into squares.
- Place a square of turkey and square of cheese onto each cracker.
- Serve with grapes, celery sticks and carrot sticks.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie