- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk celery
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Thinly slice tomato and avocado. Cut carrots and celery into sticks.
- Drain tuna and mix with yogurt. Split bagels into halves.
- Add tuna mixture, tomato, and avocado to the bottom halves of the bagels, then add the tops to form 4 sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with veggie sticks and applesauce on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie