- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/8 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Drain tuna and scoop into a mixing bowl. Chop celery and slice tomato.
- Add yogurt, mayo, pepper, and celery to the tuna; mix well and spread onto each of 4 slices of bread.
- Top each with a slice of tomato. Serve with mango and edamame on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie