Tuna Salad Sprout LunchPrint Pin Rate
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 stalk celery
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium kiwi
- Dice celery; slice cucumber and kiwi.
- Drain tuna and place into a bowl. Add mayo and celery, and stir to combine.
- Spread tuna onto four slices of bread, then add sprouts and lettuce. Top with remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with cucumbers and kiwi on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie