- 4 stalk celery
- 4 medium apple
- 2 can tuna, canned in water
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 2 teaspoon mustard
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- Finely dice 1 stalk of celery and thinly slice 1 apple. Cut remaining celery into sticks and remaining apples into wedges.
- Drain tuna and mix in a bowl with mayonnaise, celery, and mustard.
- Toast bread and top 4 slices with tuna. Add spinach, along with a few slices of apple, then top each with a second slice of bread. Cut sandwiches in half or quarters.
- Serve with celery sticks, apples wedges, and almonds.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie