- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and rinse.
- Chop (or mince) garlic and olives; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium. Once hot, add garlic and olives. Cook for 1 minute and then add tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain tuna and add to skillet, along with pasta and black pepper. Toss together and heat through.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie