- 12 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 medium lemon
- 2 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- Cook pasta to al dente as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Dice onion and add to hot oil. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mince garlic and add to onion; saute for 1 minute longer. Add thyme and wine, and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until liquid reduces.
- Add broth and zest and juice of lemons. Bring to a boil until liquid reduces to about 3/4 cup: 7-8 minutes.
- Add artichokes, tomatoes, drained tuna, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine; heat through.
- Add pasta; toss to coat and combine.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie